Toiyabe Golf Club is the premier location for your corporate outing, travel group golf event, tournament or charity golf fundraiser. This highly acclaimed golf course features seven sets of tees that provide a challenging test for the low handicap player yet is certainly enjoyable for golfers of all abilities. We pride ourselves on offering outstanding course conditions in a beautiful mountain setting and providing impeccable service and attention to detail to make your event seamless and enjoyable for all. Our experienced team will help you plan your next outing from start to finish, to make it a perfect day.
Golf Tournament Information
Discounted group rates are available during “non-peak” days and times throughout the season as well as during the off-season. Contact Todd Harmon, Tournament Sales Director at 775-882-0882 for more information.
Special rates available for charities holding tournaments on Mondays.
All golf outings include the following:
- Green fee
- Cart fee
- Use of the practice facility including practice range balls
- Cart sign preparation
- Scoring and custom scorecards if needed
- Markers for closest to the pin and longest drive competitions
- Cart staging with participant names
- Iced coolers on each cart
- Valet greeting at bag drop
Golf Tournament Reservation Policy
Reservations may be made up to one year in advance for groups of 16 all the way up to 144 players.
Full field, forward, or reverse shotgun starts can be accommodated for groups of more than 24 players, but start times are dependent on time of year and time of day.
Limited rental sets available. Please inquire with the golf team on pricing and availability prior to your arrival.
What Else We Can Offer
Additional fees may apply
- Scorecard preparation with index conversions and event scoring
- Public address system (required for shotgun starts)
- Pre- and post-event banquet services
- Hole sponsorship sign distribution
- Tournament rules sheet preparation
- Referrals for:
- Hole in One Insurance
- Merchandise options
- Tournament prize packages
- Gift cards
Food & Beverage/Banquet Services
We offer a full suite of pre- and post-golf event and on-course food and beverage services that are designed to accommodate your type of event, your arrival and departure times and your specific needs. From simple box lunches delivered to players on-course, to grand awards reception buffets, the experience and professionalism of our food and beverage staff will see to it that all the planned details are executed properly, that your highest expectations are met, and that you are completely satisfied. The following food and beverage services are available:
- Available upon arrival or delivered on-course during play
- Set up on carts or tabled for grab-and-go prior to play
- Registration tables
- On-Course Bars
- Golf and Food and Beverage Packages
- Master billing is available upon request. All payments must be made prior to the day of the event.